New Content - Implemented Crimbotown is here!

Magus_Prime

Next tiny plastic from the Advent Calendar:

Unknown item found: tiny plastic Toybot (6910, 597154687)
--------------------
6910 tiny plastic Toybot 597154687 tptoybot.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic Toybot 0 none
tiny plastic Toybot Accessory Drop: +10
--------------------

Darzil

Developer
Warbear General had for my level 50 DB alt : Att: (MOX+8), Def: (MUS+6), HP: ((MUS+6)*.75), P: beast, Init: +500 . I had no ML.

--------------------
6912 tiny plastic K.R.A.M.P.U.S. 718711066 tpkrampus.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic K.R.A.M.P.U.S. 0 none
tiny plastic K.R.A.M.P.U.S. Weapon Damage: +5, Spooky Damage: +1, Stench Damage: +1, Hot Damage: +1, Cold Damage: +1, Sleaze Damage: +1
--------------------
7060 festive warbear bank 453898282 wbbank.gif usable 0
# festive warbear bank
-------------------

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I added most of what's needed for the festive warbear bank. Right now it doesn't actually take away 25 meat when you use it, but you still need 25 meat on hand, which should probably be checked for before using it. Right now there's no reason to not add it to the list of toys used during breakfast, but the lack of a meat cost could be a bug (though it's been posted enough in G-D that it could have been fixed by now if it was going to be). Even if it is a bug, the cost is only 25 meat, and it doesn't take too long before it's meat-positive.

Darzil

Developer
Warbear General had for my level 50 DB alt : Att: (MOX+8), Def: (MUS+6), HP: ((MUS+6)*.75), P: beast, Init: +500 . I had no ML.
And on a Pastamancer, MOX+ML+5, MUS+ML+5, and on Darzil, MOX+ML+6, MUS+ML+6.

Not following the usual pattern!

mstieler

I added most of what's needed for the festive warbear bank. Right now it doesn't actually take away 25 meat when you use it, but you still need 25 meat on hand, which should probably be checked for before using it. Right now there's no reason to not add it to the list of toys used during breakfast, but the lack of a meat cost could be a bug (though it's been posted enough in G-D that it could have been fixed by now if it was going to be). Even if it is a bug, the cost is only 25 meat, and it doesn't take too long before it's meat-positive.

And now the bug is fixed, and using the bank costs 25 meat per use.

Bale

Minion
Costs 25 meat, but since it will only take 25 days to become meat positive and 49 days to recoup the investment, it still seems like it would be a good idea to add it to breakfast. Of course some people point out that it will take years to be as lucrative as completing the Orchard quest, but free meat is still free meat.

Theraze

Might be worthy to add as a separate ticket item. I've added it to my login script, but it's always nice to have things available natively through mafia if it's a widespread thing. And even if you are speed-ascending, the argument for including it as an always-used daily item (if that option is checked) is strong.

Cool12309

Perhaps if mafia tracked how many uses it has (which can be useful for... uh... something), it could automatically use it in breakfast if it is meat positive or neutral (24+ uses). Before that though, I'm not too sure. Perhaps a button to use it that is hidden once it's meat positive?

Ethelred

Only if a few means about 3000 years.

Actually, it's a lot sooner than that. Remember we're talking about daily compounding and 1.04**365 = 1,648,803, so over a million a day well within a year. Of course, there is most likely some kind of cap on the amount the bank can hold.

Fluxxdog

It's not compound interest. You get a 4% (or 1 meat) return for each 25-meat stack you put in. Since you can only stuff meat in once a day, after 365 days, you'll be getting 365 meat paid out.

I think Jick used the terms quite intentionally to throw people off.

Bale

Minion
Today I gave advice to someone in a kMail, how to put the bank into her daily deeds so she can use it every day. I suspect many people want it as a login item since the more they use it, the sooner it will run up a larger profit.

For me, it is just one more item in my loginScript, so I don't have a horse in this race.