The error above was generated by task: Clear the Oil Peak
    Expected ;, found fortune ()
    The error above was generated by task: Finish the war
    Unknown variable 'c' ()
    The error above was generated by task: Get star stuff
    Unknown variable 'towerChecker' ()
    The error above was generated by task: Get tower items
    Unknown variable 'c' ()
    The error above was generated by task: (Me and my Nemesis Initialization)
    I'm guessing this is due to a combination of my single-letter aliases (for c, e, f, and t) and the script doing something with cli_execute().

Never ascended character so definitely an edge case.

Explore Spookyraven Manor
    • Unlock the second floor

appears but that is not the case. Bale's script does detect that the second floor is open so there is an opportunity here.

Also NS has been defeated so all of the tasks related to that are irrelevant but appear as to dos. Prism is correctly reported as unbroken, though.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Can you post a screenshot?

Also, the NS detection by mafia is kind of flakey, so I'm not sure how much it can be improved.

EDIT: I did a bit for the spookyraven manor, but having a 0-ascension character makes problems. Still curious about which NS tasks show up.

My CLI output from running this script:

I'm guessing this is due to a combination of my single-letter aliases (for c, e, f, and t) and the script doing something with cli_execute().
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    It is and thanks a lot for your stupid edge case :/

Honestly, who does that?

Great script, but is there any chance you can make it so that using the "checkboxes" to turn on or off a task doesn't make the view jump to the top of the settings-page?

Great script, but is there any chance you can make it so that using the "checkboxes" to turn on or off a task doesn't make the view jump to the top of the settings-page?
    Originally Posted by ereinion View Post
    Maybe someone with better HTML skills than me can do that, I couldn't really figure it out :/

I guess it's on the to-do for now.

Never ascended character so definitely an edge case.

Explore Spookyraven Manor
    • Unlock the second floor

appears but that is not the case. Bale's script does detect that the second floor is open so there is an opportunity here.

Also NS has been defeated so all of the tasks related to that are irrelevant but appear as to dos. Prism is correctly reported as unbroken, though.
    I had that problem with my ascended character and CHiT as well. Turned out that the lastManorUnlock preference never updated when I finished the manor for some reason and refused to do so even when it was obvious that it was unlocked (such as being able to get to the second floor). I had to manually raise the preference by 1.
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard

Developer

This code isn't working to detect Groar being defeated. I tried just _p == "finished" || _p = "step5" and that worked. (the same for other uses of contains I think)

string _p = get_property("questL08Trapper");
    if ($strings["step2", "step1", "started", "unstarted"] contains _p)
    return "HIDDEN";
    if ($strings["finished", "step5"] contains _p)
    return "DONE";
    return "OPEN";

Also wondering if it were possible to hide all of a section in one click when you delete, rather than that only removing the header and the child objects having to be also deleted. Also noticed that everything I deleted when I first got the script has reappeared today after an update.

You (or someone else) might want to consider adding support for the Oasis tracking and Hidden City tracking that has been added.
    Last edited by Darzil; 12-04-2013 at 11:56 AM.

The open second floor was resolved between yesterday and today. Attached is today's task list for a never ascended character. Everything on the list has been done, except for breaking the prism. I understand that some (many? all?) of them are because quests were completed before mafia added tracking for the quest, but the exercise seems still worthwhile. Similar scripts run on the same character do figure out what has been completed in some cases and sometimes a better way for mafia to figure out and set quest steps gets implemented as a result.

Capture.JPG
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

This code isn't working to detect Groar being defeated. I tried just _p == "finished" || _p = "step5" and that worked. (the same for other uses of contains I think)
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Apparently $strings[] didn't work as I thought. This has been fixed.

[QUOTE]

The open second floor was resolved between yesterday and today. Attached is today's task list for a never ascended character. Everything on the list has been done, except for breaking the prism. I understand that some (many? all?) of them are because quests were completed before mafia added tracking for the quest, but the exercise seems still worthwhile. Similar scripts run on the same character do figure out what has been completed in some cases and sometimes a better way for mafia to figure out and set quest steps gets implemented as a result.
    This has been fixed; do "svn update" to resolve. See above

Guys, don't code when you're tired!

Also wondering if it were possible to hide all of a section in one click when you delete, rather than that only removing the header and the child objects having to be also deleted. Also noticed that everything I deleted when I first got the script has reappeared today after an update.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    If you want to hide a default task, you should "uncheck" it. It will stay disabled when updates are pushed. If you just delete it, it will reappear when new updates show up.