New Content - Implemented "Blood Sugar Sauce Magic" is a little bit more complicated than that...

Bale

Minion
Enchantment is 30% for Saucerors, or 10% for other classes.

Not a Sauceror said:
--------------------
1457 Blood Sugar Sauce Magic saucedrops.gif 2283eb9a3ee756de0c56f379307527f6
Blood Sugar Sauce Magic Maximum HP Percent: -10, Maximum MP Percent: +10
--------------------

This is "New Content" because it wasn't like that yesterday...

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Interesting. Is that our first effect with the same name for two different effects? (1457 and 1458).

Bale

Minion
Oh. I didn't realize that.

Yes, I think it is the first. That's really troublesome, isn't it?

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
r13262.

It might not be too troublesome actually. As the skill and effect are the same for both, we don't actually need to tell them apart I think. We just change the modifier for Sauce / Non-Sauce.

Bale

Minion
But they have different effect numbers and descrip ids. Doesn't that mess with anything?

Winterbay

As long as Mafia uses the ID and not the name everywhere I don't see a reason why it would screw anything up.

Darzil

Developer
It might, but most of the processing done by Mafia is matching on name. The actual modifier is based on name, and we're using an override for it anyway to get the right stats for your class. Certainly get effect ID from name will often produce the wrong ID, but I suspect (famous last words) that won't often matter if it always gets the right modifier. It's a lot better than if two different skills gave an effect with the same name.