Official script registry - discussion

Bale

Minion
Could you add the long description pane to the "Manage" tab also? It would be nice to be able to see the full descriptions for scripts I own. I imagine this will be particularly nice for people who don't remember why they installed a particular script and wonder if they could delete it. Not everyone will remember all their scripts.

rlbond86

I am perhaps a bit late to this discussion. I just found out about the script manager. It is pretty awesome! But I was wondering, how do I change the description of my scripts.

Winterbay

I am perhaps a bit late to this discussion. I just found out about the script manager. It is pretty awesome! But I was wondering, how do I change the description of my scripts.

I think you have to ask bale or roippi at the moment.

Bale

Minion

Information HERE!

I recommend that you ensure your preferred description will fit into the little window by editing it into /data/svnrepo.json and looking at the result. It's not a requirement because the user can increase the size of the window, but it means he'll have to look for it to read your entire description if it is really long.

Last edited: