Feature Semi-Rare Adventure Update?

Bullson

I noticed today that some of the semi-rare goals had changed and some had never been added. I compiled a list of the missing semi-rares.

Semi-Rare adventure rewards not included in the dropdown box for Goals on KoL Mafia.

• A Maze of Sewer Tunnels . . . . . Filthy Crown
  • A-boo Peak . . . . . death blossom
  • Oil Peak . . . . . unnatural gas
  • The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement) . . . . . Super Weight-Gain 9000
  • The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) . . . . . possibility potion
  • The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) . . . . . Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler
  • The Dive Bar . . . . . shavin' razor
  • The Valley of Rof L'm Fao . . . . . ASCII shirt, 30669, 33398, and 2 334 scrolls
  • Twin Peak . . . . . miniature boiler
  • Vanya's Castle Chapel . . . . . pixel stopwatch

Semi-Rare adventure rewards I'm not sure can be included in the dropdown box for Goals on KoL Mafia.

• Cobb's Knob Treasury . . . . . meat stack (0-4), Knob Goblin visor (0-1), and 400-600 meat
  • Madness Reef . . . . . 20 turns of Eyes of the Dragon
  • The Brinier Deepers . . . . . 50 turns of Fishy
  • The Briny Deeps . . . . . 1-3 filets of beefy fish meat, filets of glistening fish meat, filets of slick fish meat
  • The Hidden Temple . . . . . stone wool
  • The Mer-Kin Outpost . . . . . 15-20 sand dollars

I do occasionally go looking for an inhaler or death blossom and would use the goal list if these were included. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Hidden Temple is in the second category since you can also get the stone wool from stone sheep.