Combat skill/item filter

Schik

Thanks! Several people have suggested that, so I kmailed CDMoyer about it. If he's interested I'd be more than happy to put it in a format he could just drop-in and replace the existing actionbar.js with. We'll see.

Bale

Minion
That reminds me, roippi, is this still something you are planning to add to KoLmafia or do you want to wait and see if CDM replies on the subject?

roippi

Developer
That reminds me, roippi, is this still something you are planning to add to KoLmafia or do you want to wait and see if CDM replies on the subject?

I have locally a version that is integrated with mafia. I'd rather wait to see what CDM says before pushing it.

Schik

FYI, I asked on 7/18, a week ago from today. If and when I hear a yes/no I'll obviously post here.

Bale

Minion
It's been over a month. Should we just assume CDM does not care and implement this for KoLmafia?

After all, Roippi has already done the work so we should let everyone enjoy it. The change can always be removed if CDM decides to add it to vanilla.

roippi

Developer
Sorry that took a while. r12631.

Current users will likely see a double-bar. You can safely uninstall the svn-linked script with svn delete.

Magus_Prime

I'm sure there's a setting that I missed but even if I download the script from SVN the filter box doesn't appear for me. This is with r12637 and Firefox 23. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Bale

Minion
You're probably using the bumrats master relay override. It is impossible to use both this and that at the same time. Fortunately for you, the story does not end there....

At this point, it isn't even recommended that you use this script. You should uninstall it. It's functionality is now a built-in part of KoLmafia as of r12631, so just use a recent daily build of KoLmaifa downloaded HERE.

Magus_Prime

Apologies. I was unclear. I've never had bumrats installed. When the functionality of this script was added to KoLMafia I noticed that the filter box was not displaying in the relay browser so I tried installing the SVN version to see if it displayed. No luck.

What file or files in the relay directory should I look for in the relay directory, or elsewhere, that might conflict with this functionality?

Thanks in advance.