Request: Softcore Ascension Hangk's Stocker.

Silent Trystero

I'm basically looking for a small script that will check inventory just before ascension to see that the necessary items are in there to pull and, if not, to go buy them from the mall.

Could someone help me out on this? Thanks.

Theraze

There are already multiple of these around. Also, this is the script repository, where scripts go to live... not really where requests languish. ;) Further questions like this would probably best be served in the Scripting Discussion forum.

Silent Trystero

There are already multiple of these around. Also, this is the script repository, where scripts go to live... not really where requests languish. ;) Further questions like this would probably best be served in the Scripting Discussion forum.

...Ooops. I will post in there the next time.

Also, could you direct me to one of those scripts or at least tell me what subforum they might be in? At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot I am at a total loss trying to find one. :(

Darzil

Developer
I'm no softcore master, so I tend to use some very basic stocking scripts, which are basically just a set of cli commands to acquire stuff. I'm afraid I have forgotten who I got the original from, and I often butcher it. It looks like it needs some pruning from level 9 and 10 quest changes at least. Gives you a starting point, though.

Attachments

• Stock SC.txt
    4 KB · Views: 58

Winterbay

If you want to go for a bit of overkill you can use Bale's OCD-script which has a built-in Softcore Stocking part.

Silent Trystero

Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'll be going for the OCD inventory control, because I love to bring nuclear bombs to a swordfight (also, maximal inventory control is great too). :)