Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Scripts on SVN

I have 8 scripts from Ezandora which are not in the Script Manager yet, many of which I use daily. I'll get to those tomorrow morning.

Revision 19416 adds these scripts to the Script Manager:

Ezandora's Asdon Martin GUI
    Ezandora's Bastille
    Ezandora's FantasyRealm
    Ezandora's FarFuture
    Ezandora's Genie
    Ezandora's Helix Fossil
    Ezandora's Source Terminal GUI
    Ezandora's Spacegate
    soolar's CONSUME

Also:

Exandora's Choice Override - a library which is installed by other scripts.

I still have the following svn-installed scripts which are not in the Script Manager because I cannot find a forum page for them:

Ezandora's Comb Beach
    Pretty much like mine, except it remembers where you've gone and "randomly" chooses a beach you haven't been to recently, rather than letting KoL choose the random beach

Ezandora's Gain
    "Efficiently gains turns in specified modifiers"

kolm-prefs
    I uninstalled this and it got re-installed when I did "svn update", so it is a dependency of something. Since it installed relay_PREFS.ash which says it is "Wikified Online Script Settings MANager (PREFS) by Zarqon", I suspect zarqon gave this to me via one of his other scripts.

I also noticed that the categories - "adventure", "action", "library", "relay", "other" - are all alphebetized by script name. So, I moved the various scripts I added to the repo to abide by that. Also Zap Wand.

I also noticed that the categories - "adventure", "action", "library", "relay", "other" - are all alphebetized by script name. So, I moved the various scripts I added to the repo to abide by that. Also Zap Wand.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I missed an ordering in the JSON file, probably because I just sort the displayed table to find what I want. I will endeavour to observe the convention :-)

And it looks like a couple of my scripts need to/can be included.
    Well, thank you.

kolm-prefs
    I uninstalled this and it got re-installed when I did "svn update", so it is a dependency of something. Since it installed relay_PREFS.ash which says it is "Wikified Online Script Settings MANager (PREFS) by Zarqon", I suspect zarqon gave this to me via one of his other scripts.
    That's not mine. Looks like someone renamed my old relay_WOSSMAN.ash, a relay script settings editor which has been more than replaced by Prefref Plus.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

I grepped in my svn directory and it is being pulled in by NoobSorb. Hmm.

I discovered http://convertcsv.com/json-to-csv.htm after I realized that what I was alphabetizing in my edits was not what veracity was doing. I did a round trip on our file and am comfortable with the results so I am going to make my life easier, do my edits in a CSV file (displayed as a spreadsheet) and then convert back.

My goal is to add an entry for every SVN script I have installed that has a thread here.