Bug - Fixed Failing to reprice asbestos stick

adeyke

Same issue as this one, but with a different item. The asbestos stick can't be discarded/autosold, but the KoL mall price management page lists its autosell value as 95 and its minimum sale price as 190.

Cool12309

This seems more like a bug with KoL for whenever an item that has an autosell price suddenly can't. See also spectral pickle.

roippi

Developer
I see in KoL:

Code:
Item:			In Store:	Autosell Price:	Min. Sale Price:
asbestos stick		1		95		190

And cannot price it in KoL below 190. If you think this is a bug, send a KoL bug report.

adeyke

Sorry if I was unclear. The issue is that Mafia is unaware of this autosell price, so when you have an asbestos stick in your mall store and click the reprice button, it won't do anything to its price; it'll leave it at 999,999,999. This issue had previously existed for the silver shrimp fork, but has been corrected there. The same type of fix would (I assume) also work for this item.

I think that all that needs to be done is for the autosell value to be set in items.txt (while still leaving off the "d" flag). I checked, and the same autosell value (95) applies to all items from 366 to 374.