YOROIDS.ash - copy and yellow-ray a monster

Thok

This script will automate your use of YOROIDS (Yellow Obliterating Ray Of Item-Dropping Sexiness). Specifically it will change your outfit to gain MP and switch to your He-Boulder if you have one, set your autoattack to "yoroids" (included) to fight one copied monster, then change back to your previously-used stuff. Familiar changing respects the "is_100_run" setting. If your counter checker script is Bale's CounterChecker.ash, a counter is set to repeat the action in 100 or 150 turns. Useful to put in your breakfast script for farming specific items, getting Manuel factoids from faxed monsters, special events, or other random purposes. Requires zlib.

The script is written to use whatever sources of copying and yellow ray you have. If you don't have a He-Boulder for example, it will use a pumpkin bomb or unbearable light. If you don't have Spooky Putty, it will use Rain-Doh or a 4-d camera.

Attachments

• YOROIDS.ash
    2.2 KB · Views: 67
  • yoroids.txt
    774 bytes · Views: 68

Bale

Minion
If your counter checker script is Bale's CounterChecker.ash, a counter is set to repeat the action in 100 or 150 turns.

I think you're the first one to ever take advantage of that feature. I'd nearly forgotten the feature even existed. I'm happy to know that it was finally by someone for something.