TPChecker.ash

basbryan

TCChecker.ash - Tiny Plastic and Die-cast

This is my first post to this forum. So forgive any mistakes.

I am posting to share a change I have made to TPChecker.ash. I have updated it to include the Tiny Plastic Series 3.

It isn't a big change, but I thought some folks might find it useful.

I'd also like to thank the Mafia community for saving my time and improving my fun!

UPDATE: The Tiny Die-cast series has been added.

Attachments

• TCChecker.ash
    19.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Winterbay

NIce, just because of this my multi went and opened 217 containers. Got at least one of each but the ultrarare. Not too shabby I guess. I'm thinking they've tweaked the probabilities from earlier years since that feels way too lucky otherwise. Also the prices are a lot lower for all of the TP3s that isn't the UR one compared to previous years (granted I guess fewer people are eating surprise eggs nowadays...).

pedinor

Great script, used it to check for series 2, though. While doing that, I found a small error that performed the routine for series 3 although it was set up to just check for series 2. In line 421, the
Code:
if (TP2) {
has to be changed to
Code:
if (TP3) {

basbryan

Great script, used it to check for series 2, though. While doing that, I found a small error that performed the routine for series 3 although it was set up to just check for series 2. In line 421, the
Code:
if (TP2) {
has to be changed to
Code:
if (TP3) {

The section around line 421 looks like this:
Code:
	if (TP1) {
		check_series("Tiny Plastic Series One", "1", "one", series_one, trophy_page, "Tiny Plastic Trophy");
		print("");
	}

if (TP2) {
		check_series("Tiny Plastic Series Two", "2", "two", series_two, trophy_page, "Two-Tiered Tiny Plastic Trophy");
		print("");
	}
	if (TP3) {
		check_series("Tiny Plastic Series Three", "3", "three", series_three, trophy_page, "Three-Tiered Tiny Plastic Trophy");
		print("");
	}

I think that's what it should look like. If we changed line 421 to TP2, that would be there twice, right?

basbryan

View attachment TCChecker.ash

This is my first shot at adding support for Tiny Die-cast Series 1. As is, it returns an error:

Bad item value: "tiny die-cast arc-welding Elfborg" (TPChecker.ash, line 188)

But I don't know why. I'll upload a corrected version when I understand the error. My guess is that KOLmafia doesn't know about these items yet.

Last edited:

basbryan

I was using Warp. Apparently a java update broke it. I hadn't actually updated in months despite running Warp everyday. Thanks Darzil!

snickles

Updated the checker through 2022. Added a verbose mode also - if you set that to false, it won't print the itemized tables for sets in which you have all the items.

I didn't mess with (and quite frankly, did not even look at) the code for purchasing missing items. It defaults to not automatically purchasing missing items, but user beware.

Attachments

• TCChecker.ash
    28.3 KB · Views: 6