Monster Manuel checker 2

The Gnolls and the pygmies have gotten new art. Here are the new file names.

Code:
kolmonmap[428,"Gnollish Crossdresser","dk_cross.gif","11","9","5","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[429,"Gnollish Flyslayer","dk_swatter.gif","10","9","5","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[430,"Gnollish Gearhead","dk_gearhead.gif","10","9","5","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[431,"Gnollish Piebaker","dk_piechef.gif","13","11","6","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[432,"Gnollish Plungermaster","dk_plunger.gif","13","11","6","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[433,"Gnollish Tirejuggler","dk_juggler.gif","12","10","6","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[434,"Gnollish War Chef","dk_warchef.gif","14","13","9","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[699,"one-eyed Gnoll","dk_oneeye.gif","11","9","5","statue.gif","Degrassi Knoll"] = 0;
kolmonmap[753,"pygmy assault squad","pyg_squad.gif","152","136","148","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[754,"pygmy blowgunner","pyg_blowgunner.gif","156","130","147","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[755,"pygmy headhunter","pyg_headhunter.gif","146","138","150","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;

ckb

Minion
Staff member
The Gnolls and the pygmies have gotten new art. Here are the new file names.

I believe I have this fixed for now, but there are some new monsters with the revamp and KOLHS. I do not have that data, and likely will not for a while without ascending again. Grateful if anyone and post that.

Code:
kolmonmap[??,"dweebie","dweebie.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Hallowed Halls"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"motorhead","motorhead.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Hallowed Halls"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"sporto","sporto.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Hallowed Halls"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"wastoid","wastoid.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Hallowed Halls"] = 0;

kolmonmap[??,"clay golem","claygolem.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Art Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"misproportioned portrait","badportrait.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Art Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"rulergheist","rulergolem.gif","?","?","?","spookyflavor.gif","Art Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"wire sculpture","wiresculpture.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Art Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"François Verte, Art Teacher","artteacher.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Art Class"] = 0;

kolmonmap[??,"Bunsen burner and beaker","bunsen.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Chemistry Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"dropped base","dropbase.gif","?","?","?","sebashield.gif","Chemistry Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"possessed eyewashing station","eyewash.gif","?","?","?","demonflavor.gif","Chemistry Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"sodium golem","sodium.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Chemistry Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"Mrs. K, the Chemistry Teacher","chemteacher.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Chemistry Class"] = 0;

kolmonmap[??,"deadly vise","vice.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Shop Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"demonic jigsaw","jigsaw.gif","?","?","?","demonflavor.gif","Shop Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"out-of-control bandsaw","bandsaw.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Shop Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"screw golem","screwgolem.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","Shop Class"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"X-fingered Shop Teacher","shopteacher.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Shop Class"] = 0;

kolmonmap[??,"Principal Mooney","chalmers.gif","220","210","1000","happy.gif","KOLHS"] = 0;

kolmonmap[??,"dense liana","liana.gif","144","140","150","leafflavor.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy janitor","pyg_janitor.gif","142","150","155","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy shaman","pyg_shaman.gif","148","140","150","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy witch accountant","pyg_acct.gif","150","138","148","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy witch lawyer","pyg_lawyer.gif","150","142","145","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy orderlies","pyg_orderlies.gif","152","142","158","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy witch nurse","pyg_nurse.gif","148","148","148","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy witch surgeon","pyg_surgeon.gif","145","142","145","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"drunk pygmy","pyg_drunk.gif","150","130","160","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"pygmy bowler","pyg_bowler.gif","154","135","155","happy.gif","Hidden City"] = 0;

I have no factoids for the Art and Chemistry teachers yet, so they're based off the wiki. Everything else is right from Manuel.

Manuel info for the new seals:

Code:
kolmonmap[??,"scout seal","scoutseal.gif","30","35","50","demonflavor.gif","Seal Invasion"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"bulwark bull seal","bullseal.gif","50","55","100","demonflavor.gif","Seal Invasion"] = 0;
kolmonmap[??,"official seal","officialseal.gif","110","110","300","demonflavor.gif","Seal Invasion"] = 0;

Also, the El Dia monsters have had their stats changed from "0" to "?".

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Finally got around to updating this for all the recent changes. Now 1188 monster entries.

New monsters in the Old Landfill:

Code:
kolmonmap[1189,"junksprite bender","js_bender.gif","32","33","25","statue.gif","Old Landfill"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1190,"junksprite melter","js_melter.gif","37","32","21","statue.gif","Old Landfill"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1191,"junksprite sharpener","js_sharpener.gif","37","30","22","statue.gif","Old Landfill"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1192,"Doctor Oh, the Junksprite Boss","js_oh.gif","40","40","60","statue.gif","Old Landfill"] = 0;

More revamp monsters:

Code:
kolmonmap[1193,"awkward disco dancer","disco_awkward.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Space Odyssey Discotheque"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1194,"flexible disco dancer","disco_flexible.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","The Space Odyssey Discotheque"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1195,"stiff disco dancer","disco_stiff.gif","?","?","?","sprocket.gif","The Space Odyssey Discotheque"] = 0;

kolmonmap[1196,"kid who is too old to be Trick-or-Treating","tooold.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Trick-or-Treating"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1197,"suburban security civilian","paulblart.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Trick-or-Treating"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1198,"vandal kid","vandalkid.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Trick-or-Treating"] = 0;

kolmonmap[1199,"depressing French accordionist","wanderacc1.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Accordion Thief Revamp"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1200,"lively Cajun accordionist","wanderacc2.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Accordion Thief Revamp"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1201,"quirky indie-rock accordionist","wanderacc3.gif","?","?","?","happy.gif","Accordion Thief Revamp"] = 0;

Strappy

Warbears:

Code:
kolmonmap[1210,"Warbear Foot Soldier","warbear11.gif","?","?","?","beastflavor.gif","Warbear Fortress"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1211,"Warbear Officer","warbear22.gif","?","?","?","beastflavor.gif","Warbear Fortress"] = 0;
kolmonmap[1212,"High-Ranking Warbear Officer","warbear33.gif","?","?","?","beastflavor.gif","Warbear Fortress"] = 0;

Note these have randomised images, so you'll need to add them to the list on line 1494...

ckb

Minion
Staff member
When I started this script, the Monster Manuel had just come out, and there were a lot of discrepancies between Mafia's monster names and Manuel's names. This made a custom database for Manuel entries the thing to do for tracking (which this script is based on). Now that Mafia has aligned more closely with KOL's Manuel, and there is another script that updates with Mafia, I am no longer going to update my script.
I am out of date and do not have the time or desire to fix it all.
I will support anyone who wants to take over though, so drop me a line if you are interested.

ereinion

Hmm, what is that other script, if you don't mind me asking? If it is not to my I guess I could make an attempt at updating this, but I suppose that is unlikely :)