Bug Maximizer problem HP in conjunction with autobasement.

Winterbay

I have been running autobasement lately (to test out things and try to solve bugs that shown up for others) and the caching of outfits seems to fail very often. I have now come to a point where I can reproduce this at will and so here is a bug report:

1) Have in your inventory 2 lawn darts and the sword (not sure if 2 darts are needed, but I have 2 so...)
2) Have over 200 in all stats
3) Run autobasement (easiest way to get Mafia confused from what it seems)
4) Mafia aborts on the muscle-maximization due to That's not an item, or it's not something you own.
5) The Gear Changer tab shows me having 2 lawn darts equipped while in fact I have 1 lawn dart in the main hand and the scratch sword in the off hand.

The maximizer suggests to equip the sword, which breaks due to it already being there...

Doing a "refresh equip" resolves the issue.

A debug log from starting the script to it crashing is attached (in a zip-file as it is ~4MB).

Also, the title is probably not correct for the actual problem, but I don't know what the problem really is so... :)

Attachments

• DEBUG_20120720.zip
    131.4 KB · Views: 63

Bale

Minion
This is still a problem after Veracity made r11306 today? I thought that might solve the problem...