auto BHH and friends

xKiv

When I run this I get

View attachment 9046

What is string param?

The "main(string param)" function of the script has a badly named parameter. Mafia is asking you for a value for that parameter. It should be one of list, abort, cancel, hard, best, smallest, small, optimal, go, *.

You could have also ran it like on of
Code:
call ascripts\bounty.ash *
call bounty.ash *
call bounty *
bounty.ash *
bounty *

taltamir

The "main(string param)" function of the script has a badly named parameter. Mafia is asking you for a value for that parameter. It should be one of list, abort, cancel, hard, best, smallest, small, optimal, go, *.

You could have also ran it like on of
Code:
call ascripts\bounty.ash *
call bounty.ash *
call bounty *
bounty.ash *
bounty *
I am not quite sure I understand. Are you saying the script is bugged with current version, but that this bug can be worked around by calling it using the commands you listed, and that once doing so everything else would work?

xKiv

I am not quite sure I understand. Are you saying the script is bugged with current version, but that this bug can be worked around by calling it using the commands you listed, and that once doing so everything else would work?

The script isn't bugged. It needs you to tell it what you want it to do.

I am saying that

1) the script could be improved by renaming the parameter. Then the prompt wouldn't ask you to input a value for "string param", but, for example, for "string what_to_do". That might reduce confusion.

2) alternatively, you can give that value directly when calling the script from gCLI (that's all those commands I listed. Just pick one.)

3) "*" is just one possible value you can use there. But it's probably the one you want. I think.

nixon66

Odd, KOLMafia and bounty.ash used to auto olfact bounties for me, but after a Mafia crash where I lost my settings, bounty no longer auto-olfacts. Is there some other place it was getting it's olfaction information from that I missed while re-setting up Mafia?

juyes

Odd, KOLMafia and bounty.ash used to auto olfact bounties for me, but after a Mafia crash where I lost my settings, bounty no longer auto-olfacts. Is there some other place it was getting it's olfaction information from that I missed while re-setting up Mafia?

There seem to be two possible places. In your Mood Setup, you can add when I run low on On the Trail, olfact monster goal. I tend to use that one, but there is also a Custom Combat option if you click the special box and check one time automatic olfaction. With the latter, if you use a custom CCS then you may also need to add a special action line to it.