10057	Kramco Industries packing carton	517438078	saugrindbox.gif	usable	t	0
Item	Kramco Industries packing carton	Free Pull
--------------------

use 1 Kramco Industries packing carton
--------------------
10058	Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™	166574479	saugrinder.gif	offhand		0
Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™	0	none
# Item Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™: Shows you how the sausage is made
Item	Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™	Item Drop: +10, Food Drop: +10, Maximum HP: +5, Maximum MP: +5, Critical Hit Percent: +20
--------------------
You acquire an item: Kramco Sausage-o-Matic™

When equipped, has a [grind] link which takes you to a NC

Code:
Encounter: A Little Pump and Grind

Code:
--------------------
10059	magical sausage casing	195081875	saugrindcasing.gif	none	d	10
# Item magical sausage casing
--------------------

Code:
Took choice 1339/2: (secret choice)
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1339&option=2
--------------------
10060	magical sausage	271133112	saugrindsausage.gif	food	d	1
magical sausage	0	1	EPIC	0	0	0	0	Unspaded
# Item magical sausage
--------------------
You acquire an item: magical sausage

Yes, it's size 0 food.

Code:
--------------------
10061	red-hot sausage fork	680666380	saugrindfork.gif	weapon	t,d	50
red-hot sausage fork	100	Mus: 0	1-handed fork
Item	red-hot sausage fork	Hot Damage: +8, Food Drop: +10
--------------------

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
The choice adventure number is 1339 and you can walk away from it. If mafia is going to support creating the sausages the best way would probably be to create dense meat stacks\meat stacks\meat pastes and grind those, the price is 111*(N+1), where N is the number of sausages you have created today. You can only consume a max of 23 sausages a day but can create any amount. The sausage gives 1adv and 999mp when eaten.

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Extras:
Code:
--------------------
10062 bag of sausage links 645735245 saugrindbag.gif usable t,d 65
# Item bag of sausage links
--------------------
10063 sausage golem 491166772 saugrindgolem.gif grow d 250
# Item sausage golem
--------------------
10064 jar of magical relish 314478305 saugrindrelish.gif familiar t,d 75
Item jar of magical relish Familiar Weight: +5
--------------------

Darzil

Developer
r19060

Doesn't (yet) handle making sausages. Will need a little work for that one (eg cost will change each time we queue a sausage)

Darzil

Developer
r19062 does handle that.

I think I might look at changing what we make from (currently makes from dense, stacks and paste), to use dense we have, stacks we have, and make only from paste, to maximise use of meat objects we have, whilst minimising server hits later.

Should also probably add a grind link to the casing drops.

Last edited:

PFC Walker

Just as a side note, the Sausage-O-Matic can grind anything. Equipment, food, booze, potions, components, you name it.

Darzil

Developer
It can, but rather than code mafia to use anything, and risk grinding things the player wants, grinding meat paste made from meat (and meat stacks/dense meat stacks) is safe.

Saklad5

Eating a sausage has no opportunity cost, and restores 999MP. Could it be added to the list of MP recovery items?

Could the sausage goblin monster please get 'FREE' added to his attributes so that my scripts can stop aborting in the places where I haven't made a specific exception?

soolar

Shouldn't the property _sausageGrinderUnits be sausageGrinderUnits? It only resets on ascension, not rollover.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Given that sausage goblin encounters are semi-determinate, can we add a counter for the turncount of the last goblin fight?
maybe lastSausageTurn, similar to lastVoteMonsterTurn ?

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
Here is a patch that reminds you to use your remaining grinder units in ValhallaDecorator

Attachments

• valhallaGrinder.patch
    1.5 KB · Views: 12

taltamir

I have noticed that if i have very little meat (in HCCS) and try to make sausages via the item manager, it might end up trying to make more sausages than I can afford (it only considers the number of sleeves and not the quantity of loose meat + meat value in grinder already. Or if it is considering it, it is not calculating it correctly)

Darzil

Developer
Yes, it'll struggle if you try to make multiples on low meat, as the cost is calculated the same as other costs, x times y. I'm not too keen on trying to override everywhere that cost appears for one item!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Could a counter for sausage goblins be added with similar functionality to “trackVoteMonster”?

How would that work? As in, what value would the counter have, and when would it be set? _lastSausageMonsterTurn and _sausageFights both exist, but that shouldn't be enough for a useful counter.