New Content Dark Gyffte

Darzil

Developer
r19096 - Early support.

Among the many things needed:
Council Quest text
Handle some skills that may have per day limits or need spading or are unclear
Handle casting using HP rather than HP
Don't give +25% Crit with Ferocity, as it isn't the same Ferocity as Boris's Ferocity.
Crafted consumables
No Familiars
'caged' monsters give bonuses based on Phylum, once spaded

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Yeah, that is an option, but that was a load of work, and I'm not sure whether KOL gives that information. Also at the moment only those two are duplicate, and they are mutually exclusive, as both Avatar skills

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Skill 138 and 16025 are both Lightning Bolt. No one cares about either of those skills, so I didn't worry about properly supporting it when I noticed that years ago.

Darzil

Developer
r19097 handles:
Add 20 x (1+darkGifftePoints) HP, and HP is based on base Muscle (not buffed Muscle + 3) as Vampyre
Each skill reduces HP, by a variable amount.
Handles Ferocity I hope.
Handles learning (and forgetting) Vampyre skills.

Darzil

Developer
r19101 adds Bat/Rat/Goblin quest tracking (untested) and counts all Vampyre skills as passive as they affect HP.

Darzil

Developer
r19102 adds Friar and start of Crypt checking

And that's it for today, My no IotM alt is slow when I'm concentrating on coding!

Crowther

I have a feature request. Please block me from casting Dark Feast in combat if casting it will fail. It will fail if you are fully healed. It will fail if you don't have the skill Hypnotic Eyes and the monster has more than 30 HP. If you have Hypnotic Eyes it will fail if the monster has more that 100 HP. The reason for blocking the skill, is the game still burns your once per combat usage even if the skill fails, which is just so sweet.

icon315

Mafia isn't able to open the item manager, while in the Vampyre path, since r19100

Debug Log
Code:
net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame could not be loaded
class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel$ConsumableFilterField.isVisible(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:855)
	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateSingleFilter(LockableListModel.java:814)
	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateFilter(LockableListModel.java:787)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.widget.AutoFilterTextField.update(AutoFilterTextField.java:352)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel$FilterItemField.update(ItemManagePanel.java:963)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel.filterItems(ItemManagePanel.java:219)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel.<init>(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:210)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:149)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:124)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have a feature request. Please block me from casting Dark Feast in combat if casting it will fail. It will fail if you are fully healed. It will fail if you don't have the skill Hypnotic Eyes and the monster has more than 30 HP. If you have Hypnotic Eyes it will fail if the monster has more that 100 HP. The reason for blocking the skill, is the game still burns your once per combat usage even if the skill fails, which is just so sweet.

This will probably be fixed on KoL's end "soon".

Darzil

Developer
Mafia isn't able to open the item manager, while in the Vampyre path, since r19100

Debug Log
Code:
net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame could not be loaded
class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel$ConsumableFilterField.isVisible(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:855)
	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateSingleFilter(LockableListModel.java:814)
	at net.java.dev.spellcast.utilities.LockableListModel.updateFilter(LockableListModel.java:787)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.widget.AutoFilterTextField.update(AutoFilterTextField.java:352)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel$FilterItemField.update(ItemManagePanel.java:963)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.ItemManagePanel.filterItems(ItemManagePanel.java:219)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.UseItemEnqueuePanel.<init>(UseItemEnqueuePanel.java:210)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:149)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.ItemManageFrame.<init>(ItemManageFrame.java:124)

Try r19103 - Untested

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
19104 fixes the calculation of Max HP.

Buffed muscle and moxie aren't calculated properly with Floor Buffed Muscle and Moxie currently. The code looks fine (missing quotes added to data file in 19105), so I don't know what needs changing for that to work.

Darzil

Developer
I would guess we need to include code to apply it in KoLCharacter.recalculateAdjustments(), after all other adjustments are added.

It might not need to be in Predict, as I suspect the flooring is at the end, rather than before adding other bonuses.