Mafia/bumcheek issues :(

Theraze

See that lovely KoLmafia-10809.jar that you have in the screenshot above? Try to run that... it should work significantly better than the DMG. And by that, I mean it should work, since your DMG isn't working. :D

Ethelred

Don't mess around with the .dmg file, that's for 15.1 and is now out of date. Just double-click on the Kolmafia-10809.jar file to run that version of mafia. Note that the hourly builds are realeased as .jar files and that the current latest one is about Kolmafia-10822.jar. The one you have is new, but not the absolute latest.

Edit: Ninja'd by Theraze.

Last edited:
Here, more pics I'm sure you don't need. The highlighted ones in the middle are the new BC scripts that I just downloaded.

Screenshot2012-03-21at50903PM.png

Screenshot2012-03-21at50748PM.png

Also, what out of all of that can I delete? It feels like there are a lot of files I don't need at all. I'm totally lost with the bale recovery script but I'll hold those questions for another time.

Theraze

Regarding scripting, yes/no. BCA pre-release will take you through with minimal thinking, I believe. The Rinn quest scripts on the dropbox will also run you through it, since I keep those up to date and use them myself. That being said, I haven't started scripting the temple for the Level 11 quest yet, so I need to do that as some point. Easy to do, but I need to actually, y'know, do it. :)