Mafia automatically trying to open the guild at login

Winterbay

My Mafia has today tried twice (on two separate logins) tried to open the guild for me. It has thus spent roughly 80 turns in the outskirts of the knob failing to do this because I am in fact in Axecore.
Now, my question is if there is anything in Mafia, a setting somewhere or anything like that, that would make Mafia do this or if I should look for the culprit in one of my scripts that run on login.
The adventuring takes place after the updating of mall-prices but before any code is executed in my login-script (thus making the culprit something either in Mafia or in something my login-script imports).

I've never seen this behaviour before, but granted I've always opened up the guild on my first day before as well...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Looking at the code, there are three times that KoLmafia will call the Guild Unlocker:

- You select "Unlock Guild" from the menubar
- You use the "guild" CLI command
- You attempt to automate an adventure in Whitey's Grove

It's pretty clearly one of your login scripts that is doing this to you. I will make the built-in Guild Opener fail if you are in Axecore, but that doesn't really answer your question...

Winterbay

Thanks. I think I've found the culprit by opening up my login-script and following all imports followed by doing a search for "guild" in all of them. I'll go and report it in the correct thread.