Request: Use skill bugs in Form of...Bird!

kodikun

Hello, I'm looking for a script that would use 5 yummy death watch beetle every time I gain Form of...bird! (Would make farming raven feathers easier) I tried using Bale's script "FeatherExpress" which works great for the combat side of things, but the problem is I have to stop every 15 adventures to use the 5 death watch beetles. Would this be possible to automate?

Bale

Minion
Use your mood. When I lose Form of...bird,
action: use 1 llama gong; use 5 yummy death watch beetle

Bale

Minion
That doesn't make much sense since it would only trigger if you actually lose form of bird and it would only trigger if using the llama gong was successful.

kodikun

Just checked the mood setup. Apparently I put them in separately ("If I lose form of...bird! gong bird" and then "If I lose form of...bird! use 5 death watch beetles") which caused the second one to overwrite the first one. My bad. Thanks again for the help!

Bale

Minion
I put them on one line because otherwise you'd use those deathwatch beetles when you're down to 1 turn of birdform. That'd be troublesome.

Is there any way of making it check for Olfaction first - i.e. it wouldn't trigger the gong use until both birdform has been lost AND olfaction has been gained.