Re: Plans for the Forum

PsychoKlown

I'm glad to see your doing good :D

If you ever need help with the forum, you can always ask me. ;D

Wowsers! At rollover I hopped on to the repository, and while visiting, I watched it change right before my eyes! With sections for individual quests, a place to toss outdated scripts, A complete revamp! Looks Great!

PsychoKlown

Yea, your doing a great job! I saw it change when I click kolmafia.us at the top!

I'm loving it ;)

holatuwol

Developer

Err, just so you guys know, I recombined the new forums because the new layout seemed intimidating to me.  That, and the forum's activity level at this time doesn't justify the existence of that many forums.

Update: Rather than removing them completely, I combined a few of the quest forums that daychilde added and made them child forums to the original quest forums. While the forum titles are a broader than the specialized forums that were originally there, I'm hoping they still serve the same intended purpose. If not, more reorganization is always possible.

macman104

I was going to comment on that, the forum was...well long. I think this layout works fine, or if it becomes an issue, re expanding the quests but inside the quest folder, and not in the main area.

Sprinky

If you like, I can help with making the forum more user-friendly. Graphically that is...