Re: Guest Access

I'm comfortable with options 2 and 3; but whatever happens I'd like to leave some way for guests to post some kind of message. Then again, cleaning up the spam would be your job, so the final decision needs to be something you are happy with. :)

[quote author=Bucket de Mowbray link=topic=78.msg251#msg251 date=1144985667]
I'm comfortable with options 2 and 3; but whatever happens I'd like to leave some way for guests to post some kind of message. Then again, cleaning up the spam would be your job, so the final decision needs to be something you are happy with. :)
[/quote]

I concur.

Nightmist

[quote author=Bucket de Mowbray link=topic=78.msg251#msg251 date=1144985667]
[/quote]

Bulls-eye

I'm fairly open minded, and just want to point out one quick detail. Not allowing guests to post attachments might lead to them posting really long scripts in message text asking for help.

In my oppinion, you should take the attitude of "if it's not broken, why fix it" AKA if there is a problem, then would be the time to make the changes.