Days till Stat Day

macman104

Alrighty, here's the next script I made. I've really been into these things lately, for whatever reason. So...yea, I've included, like before, a main version and a version without a main for use in other scripts.

This one, the main version, will prompt you for a stat, and it will tell you how many days until the next stat day. If it is currently that stat day, it returns zero, I suppose I *could* return the next stat day, let me know what you think. Also, right now, mafia seems to not like declaring multiple variables on the same line, so it's a little more messy than I want, hopefully I'll be able to clean it up a little bit more in the future.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or requests, I feel like this script could probably be cleaner, so opinions are appreciated.

Attachments

• MoonMap.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 74
  • MoonMapMain.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 69
  • moonMap.txt
    346 bytes · Views: 69

macman104

Updated scripts, because I discovered that if your character is set to compact mode, trying to visit the url topmenu.php, redirects you to compactmenu.php, which causes the script to fail. So, I've added a fix for that, also, changed the strings of moon1, moon2, etc, just to the number to detect the different days.

Attachments

• MoonMapMain.ash
    2.9 KB · Views: 67
  • MoonMap.ash
    3 KB · Views: 71
  • moonMap.txt
    218 bytes · Views: 70