Turns at Rollover

macman104

This script will tell you how many turns you will be earning at rollover. I use this for my mall multi so when I log him on, he burns down to however many turns he'll earn at rollover, so as not to go over 200 (I don't burn them all everyday, because I like to bank for moxie days). I've included a scirpt with and without a main, so you can call it standalone and without.

I appreciate anyone letting me know if I've missed any items or things that could increase your rollover turns.

*Note* did not include the hare and such, since, yea...there's no way to really determine that (I think).

Attachments

• CalcRolloverWithMain.ash
    3.5 KB · Views: 115
  • CalcRolloverAdv.ash
    3.4 KB · Views: 82

wubbie

2 things :)

General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket adds 3 turns...

and is there a way to change the output to the status line of the main adventureing window?
I tried swapping echo for print, and it didn't like that...

thanks again

macman104

I believe, from a previous post hola made (I think I'm remembering correctly), that you cannot script printing to the main adventuring display line. Also, yea, there are some new items. I've been working 12 hour shifts this week (trying to pay for a trip to Senegal (west africa)), and friends from school come in to town next week before school starts, but once I get into the swing of things at school for the year, I'll probably come back and update this. But the good thing is the use of maps, should make it easy for yourself to update in the meantime.

wubbie

busy busy busy busy busy :)
good luck with your trip and school

Well I will lend a hand then, I added the jacket...

if anyone else knows more items missing they can be added as well...

Attachments

• CalcRolloverWithMainv2.ash
    3.6 KB · Views: 75