Standard Farming Script HELP REQUESTED

killerjonny

Ok lemme start with
Coding+Me= ???

lol now that we have that covered I seriusly need help.
I cannot code it just utterly confuses me. I need a script that helps me with farming. I have 3 accounts and no I dont multi abuse I dont ever send meat or items in to other accounts. (am too scared of Jick to do so I dont wanna lose my accounts)

I would really like to have a script that does all this in order:
* the breakfast stuff aka Meat Bush, Meat Tree, Meat Orchid, and Mr. Klaw's Skill crane game.
* sends the meat required to get (Polka of Plenty) from Testudinata.
* uses all Adv the charicter has in the cob knob's treasury.
* Auto sells all the junk the charictor got there

If you could make a script for this I would worship you forever and maby throw some meat in (then again is the reason I need this script lol). Now then PLZ RESPOND.

btw I would like to say, plz dont give me a script where I need to fill stuff in lol once again
Coding+Me= ???

peace-out 8)

Re: Standerd Farming Script >>>HELP NEEDED<<<

ok here ya go.
i couldnt figure out how to get the stuff from the clan, but you can set mafia to do so when logging in, hit the breakfast tab.

macman104

Actually, you need to use csend if you are going to request philanthropic buffs. Also, keep in mind please that if you are going to be running this script everyday, it's much more courteous of you if you simply request a large amount of turns of the buff, instead of using the philanthropic buffs.

true, but i was simply and exactly following his guidelines.
i will release an improved version once i have enough time to learn .ash scripting

macman104

[quote author=angeredtsuzuki link=topic=950.msg4722#msg4722 date=1180933393]
true, but i was simply and exactly following his guidelines.
i will release an improved version once i have enough time to learn .ash scripting
[/quote]Oh, no, forgive me, my remark was to him. Mostly. The csend remark is to you. If you are going to script philanthropic buff requests, you *MUST* use csend, otherwise it will not work. So the lines that say:

"send x meat to testudinata" need to read "csend x meat to testudinata".

The comment about requesting buffs in larger amounts was to killerjonny

killerjonny

Awsome this is so cool thank you guys so much ;D

Quick question for the guy who made the script what do I save it a .cli .ash ???

I haven't been around Kolmafia for a while, (but I'm back now!), so I don't know how the new versions work, but I would guess saving it as a .cli would work.

And as for now being able to code, thats a lame excuse, I taught myself how to make scripts for mafia, and even if ASH is too much for you. Make simple stuff like what angeredtsuzuki did for you. Look at the commands, its BASIC coding!

Good luck! And if you have questions when you start writing your own scripts, just ask here, if people see you are at least trying, they will definitely help you out!

[size=10pt]P.S
I was not trying to be mean, just letting the little guy know its not impossible![/size]

killerjonny

Wow You guys rock tanks a lot I will try out the script. But I made it different to make farming easier for the lower levels tells me how I did.

Awesome job Killer! Now that I see you are trying I know at least I will be more willing to offer assistance in the future! Good job.