Breakfast not checkking hippy stand

DeNarr

I've been searching for a way to make the breakfast check the hippy stand to collect meat, and I keep finding references saying that it should be doing so automatically. I even finished the war in case the need for the outfit was messing with the breakfast, yet it still isn't collecting any meat for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

slyz

Developer
What do you get when you type "get lastFilthClearance" and "get knownAscensions" in the gCLI ?

slyz

Developer
Mafia should visit the hippy stand automatically when you log on. When you use the "breakfast" CLI command, do you see this line:
Code:
Collecting cut of hippy profits...
?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
FWIW, I know my character visited the Stand today because when I did so in a plain old browser, later, to check I just got the Welcome Back boss message. I did not, however, automate or manually visit the Stand so it had to be breakfast. That said, and possibly this is a Feature Request, I do note that there is no evidence of the visit in the session log, at least that I can find.

DeNarr

So if I type breakfast, it does give the message. However when I select "breakfast" when logging on, it doesn't. I can also confirm that when I went to the stand manually after logging on I was able to get the meat.

DeNarr

As in me not waiting long enough? I don't think so. I gave it plenty of time after logging in, and it didn't mention any processes running.

slyz

Developer
I meant lag as in the page was requested but KoL returned a blank page or timed out. I think Mafia would have printed a red warning though.