Castle Farming Suite

darius180

This is the project I've been working on for a while, and since so many people have helped me, I figured I should contribute my results. This is not fully tested, but has been working for me. I have included Tirian's jammies script, since it is required for a script. Please note that this is intended for SOFTCORE, since it uses the mall heavily. Then again, i don;t think people farm the castle in HC unless you're me. Contents include:

Breakfast script. Should take care of most needs, but if you don't have the stuff in your possession or stash, make sure you have at least 50k meat.

Castle Farming Script. It's preferred that you have your preferred farming equipment, since this obtains meat+ items for your using pleasure.

Nightcap Script. Should take care of all your needs.

A - Softcore Suite. This will run the breakfast script, castle farming script, and the nightcap script back to back. Ease of use.

Stash Script. This will put most of your inventory into your clan. I do mean most - i spent a crapload of time on this one. If you collect, DON'T run this. And comment it out of the Nightcap script.

Save Outfit. This will save your outfit - MAKE SURE TO RUN THIS BEFORE YOUR BREAKFAST SCRIPT.

Jammies. Tirian's Jammies script. Needed for Nightcap Script.

Buffs. Collects a few buffs, if you don't want to use the nightcap script. Thought I'd throw it in as a bonus.

Well, that's it y'all. I appreciate your input. But for most suggestions, remember I might not know how to code the idea, so please include how to do something with the suggestion. Thanks!

EDIT: SO I've noticed a few errors, and have progressively corrected them. Sorry if you got one that crashed and burned.

Attachments

• Breakfast_Softcore.ash.txt
    3 KB · Views: 176
  • buffs.txt
    114 bytes · Views: 136
  • FarmCastle_Softcore.ash.txt
    2 KB · Views: 284
  • Stash.txt
    11.1 KB · Views: 246
  • jammies.ash
    7.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Nightcap_Softcore.ash.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 159

Havanacus

Yeah, I've only had problems with your castle-farming script so far (only 2 uses)... It hasn't done anything I couldn't repair manually; drinking, eating and then forgetting I had any adventures at all... I'm either going to have to works on some tweaks that will make the script work for me or return to farming with no scripts... Really, I'm not familiar enough with .ash to provide any helpful feedback... I'm sure the script is fine though...

hippymon

I must say, I completely and absolutely love this script! I have been looking for a script for along time now that does what I want it to do, and this is it. Thank you so very much for your time, effort and kindness in creating and allowing us to use this script. ;D