2 Options

exdeath

There were 2 options that seem to have been moved or removed in recent daily builds. One was protection from over drinking (as in I'd like to remove it), and the ability to turn off dangerous pickpocketing. The over drinking option doesn't matter too much to me since it only affects me out of HC when I use my drink booze and log off script, but the pickpocketing is causing me some problems in the Gallery. It's only done it on Snake Knights for me which is telling me it may think they're good to pickpocket (since those 2 knights are the weakest in the gallery I think), but then it did 30ish damage and killed me in one hit. :/

Looking at a previous build the main option I'm looking for was called.

Allow unconditional pickpocket with suboptimal dodge

edit: ack :/ I turned the feature off on the older daily build and it still tried to pickpocket the snake knight. Maybe an option to turn off all pickpocketing would be good. :(

holatuwol

Developer
Sounds like it was matching against the cola knight instead of the knight. I'll be tweaking this to see if I can get it to work right.

Metraxis

Yeah, the encounter string is just "knight" for those, and that matches cola knight and white knight. I had the same problem with my old herostasis script. The solution I hit upon was to check the area I was fighting in and munge the numbers if the function returned an out of range value. Internally, of course, mafia could check the area and return the right numbers to begin with :)

dragonslayere

sorry for bringing back an old topic.... but i can't seem to find the turn off auto pick pocket option in the new daily build... didn't notice it was on till the hobos kept killing me