Auto-absinthe

shazbot

This is a small script I threw together for auto-using tiny-bottles of absinthe, while being smart about not using the green pixie while absinthe-minded, etc. It's pretty straightforward, just set it as part of your mood as an Always condition. From there, it will frequently check and act as such:
if you set it to auto-use tiny bottles of absinthe (zlib variable abs_useAbsinthe) and you have a bottle of absinthe and you're not already Absinthe-Minded, it will use an absinthe and switch to your alternative familiar if you are using a Green Pixie.

And then, if instead you are no longer absinthe-minded, your green pixie has not dropped 5 absinthes today, and you originally had a green pixie equipped the last time the script consumed absinthe, then it will switch your familiar back to a green pixie.

tl;dr: will use absinthe and switch to a different familiar, and then switch back.

How to set up-
Run it once for it to initialize the zlib variables. From there, your only concerned with abs_useAbsinthe, abs_onlyAbsinthe, and abs_altFamiliar. useAbsinthe will automatically use absinthe when available. Good for when you want to save the absinthe drops for later. Should be used in conjuction with abs_onlyAbsinthe, which will swap your familiar out after you get your 5 bottles of absinthe a day. Be warned, if your pixie is your item drop familiar, you may want to disable abs_onlyAbsinthe or else you may get odd effects.
abs_altFamiliar is just that, the alternate familiar for the script to switch to once you get 5 bottles of absinthe (see above) or you use absinthe while using a green pixie. The default is green pixie, so you definately want to change that.

Please note- this script does NOT handle the wormwood. Personally, I use Bale's CounterCheck script, but you can use whatever works for you. Just remember that THIS WON'T.

I appreciate any feedback

Attachments

• absinthe.ash
    1 KB · Views: 46