Junk item script

I personally cannot say it would because I never have any of them, I use them as soon as I create them. I was just wondering what that meant and that was the first thing that came to mind. I don't think 31337 scrolls can be auto sold, but it would seem that if they can, then it would prove better for most users to use them. Generally clovers are more valuable in game than most other items when you don't count the existence of the mall in the equation. I believe you get a clover every time you use a 31337 scroll after the first time each ascension, and I know you get a few worthless items.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
31337 scrolls are quest items. You can't display them and they disappear when you ascend. They also don't drop; you have to go to the trouble to make them yourself.

Given all that, near as I can tell, there's no reason NOT to just use one immediately after you create it.

aphroguy

A little off the 31337 topic, but still on the junk item topic:

Would there be a way for things like enchanted barbells, moxie weeds, etc (minuscule stat-gain items) to be used rather than auto-sold? I know it's not that much of an increase, but personally I would rather take the stats (especially if I have 37 moxie weeds or something) than the auto-sell cash.

I mean, what do you guys think? If I'm the only one who feels this way, I'll shut up. I know you guys probably have things the way they are for a reason.

aphroguy

For those of you who don't already know, DAYCHILDE >= THE MAN.

Hadn't thought of it from that perspective. I will get right on implementing that for myself!