Commission-Paid Script Job

KoL_CS

I can't exactly disclose what I need done on this forum thread, but if you are a very knowledgeable scripter, especially for KoL, please let me know. I can go into details as to what exactly I need done, and we can settle a price for your work as well.

One major detail:

- bot needs to send packages to people upon request

That's really the most important feature of it; I hope that gives everyone an idea of what I'm looking for. Again, I'll go into more detail if you are interested.

CaesarSandy (#502460)

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Welcome. Perhaps you should post a copy of the non-disclosure agreement you expect people to agree to before you tell them your requirements?

StDoodle

Minion
I'll give it a try, but with one caveat; I'm not agreeing to keep any secrets regarding anything that looks like multi-abuse or anything else that seems likely to be against the policies of loathing.

I'm really kinda bored right now (I do drafting for the construction industry, so work is very slow this time of year), and wouldn't mind a project.

Having written a bot that handles multiple types of requests via PM and checks its own kmail and can respond via either method this doesn't seem like it would be a huge difference from that basic foundation. pm me in-game: Almighty Sapling (#1453212)