choice.php FOR BALE

StDoodle

Minion
I didn't know a better way to get a hold of Bale AND include a file attachment, so it's here.

Note: choice.ash does not seem to trigger on the results of a choice adventure. Or my script has a bug (possible, haven't slept in a while). So I dunno what to do about that...

Also: yeah, it would be nice to have "simpler" html & css to put the button where it's desired... but the way the CAB stuff is added is a MESS, trying to reverse-engineer the styling in such a way as to guarantee that it will line up the same as it does on the cabification... ugh.

Good luck!

Attachments

• choice.ash
    3.4 KB · Views: 52

Bale

Minion
I wasn't expecting you to produce a script, so I'm not disappointed that it doesn't work. It does seem to contain all the information I was hoping for. Thanks.

BTW, concerning your need to post a thread so that you could share an attachment... These days I simply use my dropbox public folder when I want to share a file. It's a nice bonus added for using dropbox to synchronize my mafia settings. There's a dropbox folder named "public". Anything in that folder I can just right-click on and choose the option of copying a link to my clipboard.