Point Release 10.2 - Multiple Issues

Metraxis

I've just tried out the 10.2 release, and I've noticed a number of things behaving unexpectedly. In particular, some scripts which worked under Daily 2714 have stopped working, or work incompletely.

First: Inventory.
When running the attached Food.ash script, it correctly adventured in the kitchens, assembled the reagent pastas and ate them. Hoewver, it did not cook and use a Milk of Magnesium before eating. Investigation revealed that the creatable_amount() of the potion was -1. A comparison between the inventory pages shown in the relay browser and the Inventory tab of the Item manager display showed that the scrumptious reagents in inventory were not showing up in the Item Manager. Refreshing the inventory made them appear, but this is strange, since I had refreshed the inventory immediately before running Food.ash.

Second: Closet
The Closet seems to have vanished from the inventory functionality. That is, the tab is there, but it remains blank. In the particular case, the Closet contained a ten-leaf clover and a skeleton key, neither of which appeared in the tab, though both appeared in the relay browser when viewing the closet. Refreshing the inventory did not make them appear.

Third: The Hermit
The command 'hermit' no longer goes fishing for worthless items when you have none in inventory. Instead, it purchases a permit, and attempts to loot the hermit, failing with the "You're not allowed to visit the hermit" message. After acquiring one worthless item, a second issuance of 'hermit' was successful. and revealed that today is a clover day, as expected. After obtaining a second Worthless item, I issued the command 'hermit 2 clover' (Note:2 Worthless, 1 Permit in inventory), causing KolMfia to purchase 3 additional hermit permits and acquire the 2 clovers. I can only assume that visiting the hermit to see if there were clovers to be had changed my number of permits from 1 to -1.

Fourth: Multi-keyed maps
Eating out of the way, I then went on to run my normal daily script, Agent.ash. It failed with a message similar to "Expected ), found , (Lib.Equipment Line 264)". Investigation of the library in question (also attached) revealed that this line was the first in a series of assignments in a map of type int [location,item]. As the function which contains this map is designed for use in a future version of Agent, rather than the current, I commented it out and tried again.

Fifth: Unknown
This time, attempting to run the script resulted in the "Unknown ERROR: Debug log printed" message. I have the relevant section of DEBUG.txt available if needed, but at this point, we are past my ability to work around things, so I switched back to 2714.

Attachments

• Lib.Equipment.ash
    16.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Food.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 62

holatuwol

Developer
I've made an attempt to address Bugs 1-4. Bug 5, on the other hand, is a complete mystery because I need to know what the error was in order to attempt to fix it.

Pinky

I am new to this, and don't have a debug log, but I also noticed inventory returning a -1 value.

How do I refresh my inventory?

Additionally my familiar equipment was not accessible. It was correctly equipped, but didn't show up, nor was I able to change it.