Autosell?

Kwalla

I'm totally new to Mafia and am trying to understand how the "autosell" button works. I've installed zero scripts. I don't have a store (new to KoL as well).

I was in the Items Manager screen, picked an item, clicked on auto sell.. and there's a little note that says "item sold", but I don't see an increase in meat? The item is no longer in my inventory.. so something happened to it... but what?

I did setup an account with sellbot, but have not sent sellbot any kmails yet.

Thanks for helping me understand just what's happening with the stock auto sell button.

K

slyz

Developer
Check your gCLI tab, there should be a message there saying wether the item was autosold or not. If it was, Mafia definitively took that into account in your total meat.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
autosell sells an item back to "the game" at the autosell price. So the item should have disappeared from your inventory and there should have been an increase in your meat equal to the number of items times the autosell price. While it is possible that there is a mafia problem it is more likely that you just missed the change in meat.

sellbot has nothing to do with the process.

Welcome, BTW.

Kwalla

Sorry for the pointless sellbot info -- I had no idea if Mafia used that option for it's auto sell... and, no, I don't really know what Mafia does when it auto sells. Like I said, totally new at using it.

I do see in the gCLI that I made meat. Looks like there was just a longer delay than I was expecting for the meat to appear.

Thanks!

K

Bale

Minion
I don't really know what Mafia does when it auto sells.

KoLmafia does the same thing that KoL does when it autosells. This is a KoL feature, not a KoLmafia feature.

I'd suggest you take a look at your inventory in the relay browser. There's a link near the top titled "sell stuff". If you click on it, you'll see KoL's native autosell interface. Once you've used that to dispose of something you'll have a better idea of what KoLmafia is doing.