Script please

Status
Not open for further replies.
im Paying 50k for a working kolmafia script that will automaticlly detect any dry noodles and stringy sinews in my inventory and add them to my mall store for a setable amount of meat, it must need to stay running all the time,

so if i buy noodles from the mall it will add them, if i get them in a trade it will add them, if i get them in a kmail it will add them

I want it to auto detect the noodles so i dont have to do anything.

Anyone up to the task?

macman104

I don't think you can have a script that is on all the time like that. It doesn't run in the background like that. Maybe you want a greasemonkey script if you use firefox

holatuwol

Developer
Let us assume for a minute that $10 is equal to a Mr. Accessory which is equal to 4 million meat. In this case, you are offering 50k, which is 1/80th of 4 million meat. Logically speaking, if someone wishes to be paid $10 per hour to write KoLmafia scripts, then the script you have requested should take no more than one minute to write, or else they are being undercompensated for their work.

It took one minute to read your post. Your request, therefore, is unreasonable. This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.