Feature - Rejected Knob Goblin Perfume warning

yueli7

For any location that will cost a turn, can that page present a confirm page (like SR/clover/dance card etc) if you have Knob Goblin Perfume active? most players only have 1 turn of it active anyway and its for fighting the boss, and accidental adventuring (like what I just did ><) is never beneficial

Spiny

Hrmm when I'm ready to fight the goblin king, I buy my cheapo buffs, make sure I have the right outfit on, heal up, use the perfume, fight the king. I've never run the risk of using the perfume buffed turn elsewhere. Granted mistakes happen, but this seems like a corner case to me in comparison to semi rares and clovers being burned erroneously. That's just my two cents though and that doesn't really count for much ;)

Edit: It's not likely that the hookah would provide this particular buff, but perhaps it's possible if one used the hookah prior to killing the goblin king. It certainly never showed up as a buff for me as yet, in aftercore, and been adventuring quite a bit with the hookah equipped.

Last edited:

yueli7

I buffed up while having perfume and set the ML to 7 and went back to mafia to check the hit/miss %s then I clicked on the last adventure link by mistake because I had clicked the king's chamber image to access the ML choice so I had it in my head that the chamber was the last zone without looking. Due to the hookah, I think its always beneficial and never annoying if the behaviour was an opt-in in preferences and those that play optimal/HC etc will find it useful