Open the Nemesis cave doors

slyz

Developer
This is a simple script that will open the Nemesis Cave doors for you. Not much to say.
Just use call NemesisDoors.ash in the gCLI or select it in the Scripts menu.

Attachments

• NemesisCave.ash
    2.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

kain

Yeah ... looking at the code it does use the items. This is superb. I'll be tweaking it to maximize item drops+fam and farm up the paper scraps, too.

slyz

Developer
I thought I meant that it wouldn't use any adv, but I use retrieve_item() so I guess someone without a chef might end up using an adventure to cook a burrito.

Kain: I generally do this after breaking the prism, so putting on some +item, switching to a fairy and auto-adventuring with the default goal and a simple CCS isn't as much a bother as going through the wiki to find the ingredients etc...
I thought some people might do this during a run though, and would want to be a little more careful about adventuring in the cave.

What would be great would be for Mafia to have something like this in the Quests menu.

kain

Yeah, I like to do this part (in the runs where I know I'll be doing the quest) in the dead zone around level 8-9 ... that way by the time I break the prism, I've already got the volcano map