Feature Hide Raveosity/Clownosity when not relevant

psly4mne

Raveosity should not show up in the main window for non-DBs, since they have no reason to care about it.

It it probably also a good idea to hide raveosity for DBs who are not at that stage of their nemesis quest, and hide clownosity for characters who already have a LEW.

slyz

Developer
I don't have raveosity and clownosity always shown. I never did the DB nemesis quest, but in the case of clownosity, it only appears when I'm wearing an item that gives clownosity, just like Hobo Power.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think the suggestion was to not show them when wearing equipment that gives them if they aren't relevant. On the other hand, displaying it doesn't hurt anything.

psly4mne

Sorry, that is what I meant - don't show the modifiers even if you are wearing one of the relevant items. I submitted this request because my girlfriend was wearing a rave whistle and she was very confused at the "Rave: 1/7" that suddenly appeared (as a Pastamancer, while doing her nemesis quest).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Here's a patch that should hide raveosity if you aren't a DB (though not if you haven't gotten that far in the quest as a DB) and hide clownosity once you have the LEW. The LEW check could maybe be replaced by checking the value of questG05Dark (for "started" or "finished" I think), but I wasn't sure enough about that feature and I don't know which way is better.

Attachments

• hideRaveClown.patch
    2.1 KB · Views: 54