Bug - Not A Bug disturbing fan fiction is 1 powder, twinkly/sleazy

Spiny

any plans for combat macros? custom combat scripts that can be written from the relay browser, buttons, conditions, that sort of thing?

How is this related to the title of your bug report? And what exactly is the bug? Are you saying the pulverize helper has the disturbing fan fiction pulverizable as something different? I'm sure there are a few things that are misdocumented, but for the most part it's correct.

As far as custom combat scripts, conditions etc, what do you not like about the current CCS system that you're posting it here in the bug reports? Are you trying to compare mafia to kolproxy (which I haven't used or looked at yet)?

Mafia is a very powerful tool that takes time to get used to and learn the power of.

Edit: The pulverize helper lists disturbing fanfic as twinkly power/ sleaze powder 3? Sending one in to wadbot yielded one powder. I imagine the SmashLib.ash script feeds off pulverize.txt as well? SmashLib reports:

Code:
disturbing fanfic
Tier: 3P
Elements:
*sleaze: 0.5
*twinkly: 0.5
Expected Yields:
*sleaze powder: 1.5
*twinkly powder: 1.5

The well tempered anvil has it correctly listed at 1 powder. At one point I thought pulverize.txt was feeding off of their tables. I'm not sure if that is still the case or not.

Last edited: