Bug - Not A Bug Mafia fails to reset daily limits after session timeout + rollover

PoochyEXE

I accidentally left Mafia open across a rollover. When I came back after rollover and saw it still open, I figured there wasn't much point in closing Mafia just to re-open it again to log in. So I hit the status refresh button instead. Oddly enough, Mafia didn't seem to recognize that it was a new day. It did display my drunkenness as 0 (presumably because it's visible on the character pane). [Edit: For clarification, I mean it ONLY displayed my drunkenness correctly; everything else failed to reset.] I closed and restarted Mafia; didn't help.

In addition, it wasn't letting me eat or use spleen items, so I ended up having to go into the relay browser to do it manually.

Perhaps add a check to the session time-in to see if the moon phase and/or in-game calendar date is still the same?

Last edited:

icon315

It does check moon phases, hence:

That's a bid odd, since i have done the same several times and it does reset everything after you close it and restart it.

"Synchronizing moon data"

By close and restart, do you mean completely or just logged out?

icon315

if you did just log out it wouldn't work, that explains the whole:

Nightly Maintenance, Please Restart KoLMafia

StDoodle

Minion
Marking as "Not a Bug"; as Icon mentioned, KoLmafia already tells you to restart under said circumstances.