Iconic Relay Overriding, Now More At Nonpareil (Iron Man)

icon315

REDONE!
This is now a Master Relay Override script
To activate type in the CLI
Code:
set masterRelayOverride=IronMan.ash

clan_hobopolis.ash v1.4:
0.1 - Shows the total of Hobo Nickels you have.
1.0 - Now tells you what items you can buy with the number of hobo nickels you have.
1.1 - Now with a special surprise inside
1.2 - Now shows how many of the hobo nickels you have on-hand
1.3 - Now shows an Inline description of the item when you scroll over it
1.4 - Only shows the Hobo Code Binder if you don't have it, Only Shows your class's equipment

1.5 - Now shows Hobo Tattoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slime charpane.ash v 2.51:(Named charpane1.ash remember to rename as charpane.ash when you download it)
1.0 - Shows thw Total amount of ML you would have when adventuring in the slimetube.
2.0 - Now Shows the Items you would get that run
2.1 - Shows your meat/item drop %
2.3 - Shows what you will fight with your current ML
2.4 - Shows how much Coated in slime you will get
2.5 - Shows the number of chamois in the bucket
2.51 - PICTURES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Icon's clan_slimetube.ash v3.0

1.0 - Shows thw Total amount of ML you would have when adventuring in the slimetube.
2.0 - Now Shows the Items you would get that run
2.1 - Shows your meat/item drop %
2.3 - Shows what you will fight with your current ML
2.4 - Shows how much Coated in slime you will get
2.5 - Shwos the number of chamois in the bucket
2.51 - PICTURES!
2.52 - Added a little message when you have anything that gives +meat drops (except for the passive skills)
3.0 - Fixed Appearance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icon's charpane.ash v1.5(named charpane.ash)
1.0 - Shows the total number of rollover adv you will get with the current outfit equipped.
1.1 - Shows your meat & item drop %
1.2 - Shows Fullness/Spleen when you have any
1.3 - Now Hides the info regarding RO until you click on the picture of the hourglass
1.4 - Clownosity, that is all
1.5 - Raveosity, that is all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icon's bet.ash v1.0
1.0 - No MMG access, extremely simple
(i may use this blank page for other scripts)

Icon's clan_raidlogs.ash v1.2(Ideas taken from DrEv1's Raid Manager, Also thanks to StDoodle for all the help
1.0 - Shows the image number that you are on in each place, also Shows the approximate number of hobos you have killed
1.1 - Added Town Square, The Sewers, and Slimetube
1.2 - Now shows the number of turns used in each place

Icon's TopMenu.ash

1.0: Added Gkol radio Link, but kept Rkol there

If you have and question/comments or would like to request features, please just post a reply
-Icon315

Future Edits:
  1. Omit items that you already have in inventory, DC, and closet.(to a certain extent)
  2. Omit Items which can only be gotten once per Ascension/Run
  3. Pictures
  4. Add more features to my character pane script
  5. Think of more Ideas

Attachments

• IronMan.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IronMan.ash
    60 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Winterbay

Any chance said script could be modified to also show how many of said items you have in your inventory?

icon315

Yes it can be, let me get started on that

DONE!

EDIT: I'm bored, do you guys have any ideas on what i should make next?

Last edited:

mredge73

Well
You can omit items that you already have in inventory, DC, and closet.
Not sure why you would want more than one of each, for example the hobo binder.
I really don't need to know that I have enough coin to buy something that I cannot buy again or would want to own 2 of.

Also, you can only buy one tattoo per ascension and can only eat/drink once a day. Your script could also detect this and remove them from the list as they are used.

Instruments are class specific as well.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'm pretty sure the tattoo limitation doesn't exist, and eating/drinking is limited to 1/instance, not 1/day.

There's always the off-chance that someone collects, say, marinara jugs. Dunno why, but it's still a possibility.

icon315

I will try to find out how to do that as soon as i am done doing one this last thing

You guys have to admit this is pretty good for a first time Relay Browser Script

EDIT: I have done some of the stuff you guys have said, i just can't figure out how to make it so that it checks if you have gotten the consumables that run, i also can't seem to find out how to check which tattoo you have and how much the current one costs

Last edited:

Muhandes

I really like the item and meat drop percentages - thanks for writing this.
The rest however is quite useless for me. Adventures on rollover is relevant maybe once a day, I see no reason to put it always before my eyes. ML in Slimetube, well I'm over that.
I tried to edit the script to remove the things I don't need, but they are quite built into the code. I could change it eventually, but it would be nicer if you either gave options to remove what one doesn't need, or at least make the code slightly more modular so it would be easier to change.

icon315

Yeah, i was thinking of making the Slime Tube thing a different individual script

DONE!

UPDATES TO ALL SCRIPTS
please check them out and comment

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Looks to me like the slime-tube-border-removing works. If there's anything else, just check the HTML of the individual frame and copy over the relevant string (escaping characters as necessary).

I generally don't like replace_string() because it replaces *all* instances of the string, so it's not always a great idea. If that's what you're planning to do, then great, go for it. Just make sure that it'll only do what you want, and no more.

icon315

I really can't figure out how to remove that, so i just gave up on it.

In other news: I made a new script, it's the most simple one, can you guys give me some more ideas on what to make?

Also please Check out my other scripts. rate and comment

boriater

Cool, and any chance that in one of the hobopolis related scripts that something is added for the number of glyphs in your hobo binder?

EDIT: Could you make a script that makes sure that you do not ever drink a glass of goat's milk? I think there's a GM one...

EDIT 2: Could you make something in the charpane.ash that tells you how many songs you have stuck in your head over how many you can have stuck in your head?

Last edited:

icon315

I think i can make the glyphs one.
for the goat's milk, do you mean drinking through the inventory?
and i think i can do the charpane thing.

DONE!
Did all three...go check them out

Last edited: