Feature - Implemented vial of slime retrieval method within mafia?

Spiny

Each day on my sauceror I maximize mp regen max, then manually head to the Volcano boat area and click 10 times to get my vials of slime. Is there a way to get this done within mafia with one click? The boat itself is not an adventurable location so I suspect that is why I don't see a Volcano: Boat option at present. I wouldn't want this added to a breakfast routine automatically as it does consume turns to collect the vials and one may not wish to do so. But if there were some way within mafia to get these vials, even with a typed cli command, that would be cool :)

Thanks much!

jasonharper

Developer
Looks like the command/URL is:
volcanoisland.php?action=npc&subaction=getslime&pwd
...although I'm not a Sauceror at the moment to check.

Bale

Minion
When I was a sauceror I have successfully used this:

Code:
for i from 1 to 10 visit_url("volcanoisland.php?action=npc&subaction=getslime&pwd");

So, consider Jason checked.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8364 adds the "volcano slime" command to do exactly that. I already had the internal mechanisms to do it, but never bothered to make a command.

It doesn't do any error checking: requiring that you be a Sauceress, detecting error messages if you've already gotten your daily quota (or haven't yet defeated the Nemesis), and so on. Tell me how it works; I'm not a Sauceress, and won't be again for a good number of ascensions...

Spiny

volcano slime works for getting a single vial. If that was your intent, cool :) I can use it the same way as the previously mentioned solution and it's easier to remember :D