bumcheekcity's Ultimate Manipulating Relay Appropriating Technical Substance

bumcheekcity

bumcheekcity's Ultimate Manipulating Relay Appropriating Technical Substance 1.02

This is my new script, bUMRATS that is a large overhaul of the relay browser. Thanks to an update from Theraze, this is now available in one easy script.

This is a very large overhaul of the relay browser including the following:
  • Shows you the total number of lucre you have for the bounty hunter.
  • Spoils crypt.php to remind you what each of the locations needs.
  • Shows f'c'le items, castle items, one-click moly magnet use in fight.php
  • Protects against bad clicking in pyramid.php
  • Totally overwrites topmenu.php
  • Link to Transfunc from mystic in woods.php
  • Easy Mall and Wiki Searches from the topmenu.php
  • Lets you know what monster you have just recieved from the fax machine.

How do I use it?
To use it, you have to download it to your /relay/ directory, and then type the following into your CLI (substituting the appropriate version for the one you've downloaded):

Code:
set masterRelayOverride = bUMRATSv0.7.ash

How do I turn it off?
If you decide bUMRATS isn't for you, you don't have to do anything other than enter the following into your CLI:

Code:
set masterRelayOverride =

You don't have to delete the file, so you can turn it back on again as/if/when you wish.

Download files from the SourceForge page - this does not require registration!

Attachments

• bumrats_fight.png
    bumrats_fight.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 613
  • bumrats_forestvillage.png
    bumrats_forestvillage.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 544
  • bumrats_telescope.png
    bumrats_telescope.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
I like it, although topmenu.ash is a little drastic. It completely removes the [re] button, donate, report bug and documentaion. You might add them on the right side, since there is a bit of space left.

Woods.ash should be changed to show the normal shed if you already have the transfunctioner, as it forces you to acquire a second one (wait, you can have 2 of a quest item?) to enter the shed.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Regarding woods.ash -- line 22 should be
Code:
if(item_amount($item[transfunc])<1) bumcheek_woods();
?

From what I saw, shore.ash was inferior to Bale's version in that it prompts regardless of whether you have the item or not.

Also, I think I ran into issues with bhh.ash (function i_a(string) not defined, or something like that). That's just a simple reordering of the functions, no biggie.

Overall though, it's pretty nifty.

bumcheekcity

Thanks for the feedback. Interestingly, woods.php allowed me to submit a bugreport to Jick. It was possible to gain an infinite amount of transfunctionators by resubmitting the form. My multi now has 76 sitting in his inventory.

Bale

Minion
Perhaps, but there's really no way to abuse that. It can't be pulverized or autosold. 'Tis amusing though.

bumcheekcity

Yeah, that's what Jick said. I was desperately trying to find some way of turning the infinite-item bug into an infinite-meat bug, to get a bugfinder blade, but to no avail :(

That explains how some guy got 12k continuum transfunctioners in his display case.

These are my ideas for woods.php:
Leave the shed as it is.
If you have no transfunctioner equipped, change the unexplicable door into a button that:
a-if you have the transfunctioner in inventory it equips it.
b-if you don't have it it gets it and equips it.
c-if you are wielding a 2-handed weapon it should warn you in some way.

EDIT--Also dungeons.ash pushes around the dungeon icons. It's just an aestethical issue.

EDIT2--If there is space, it'd be nice to have links to moonsign-locations in topmenu.ash.

Last edited:

icon315

Hey what does the M and the W boxes do?

EDIT:eek:hhh....They are mini search boxes, you should really have a place that shows what all these mean

EDIT2: Also you should move them all the way to the right side so it won't be cluttered. Maybe even add Seperate each section with lines to make them more clear.......Hey have you ever thought of adding the WIki as oneof firefox's search engines (you know for the right-click menu)

EDIT3:Maybe you can organize the Mini-menus in ABC Order....that way they are easier to look for

Last edited:

icon315

Here is my Edit on the TopMenu.ash it has most of the requested stuff....although i would like to know how to add the [more] feature that is in the Mr Script.

Can someone tell me if the Moon sign links work? i can't confirm them

EDIT: i am getting an error with BHH.ash Function 'i_a( string )' undefined (bhh.ash, line 12)

EDIT2:Have you thought of making a charpane.ash?

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    6.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
BHH.ash needs reorganizing of the functions, as you probably noticed. Just move the i_a(string) function above the function that calls it.

icon315

Ok i added seperator lines for each section, it is really helpful (visually), makes it look less bulky......i can't seem to make it any smaller though

EDIT2: I will make my own Forum for the Hobo Nickel thing

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    8.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Wow! That topmenu is massively complete, but unfortunately too extreme for me. It made me feel like I wasn't playing KoL. :(

bumcheekcity

Thanks for all your input, I'll be tweaking and throwing shit around a bit later on today.

Icon... what hobo nickel thing?

bumcheekcity

I've updated it to version 0.2, comprising more scripts and incorporating Bale's telescope override (thanks, Bale!).

I'm hoping to turn this into a massive update of the whole relay browser, to combine a hundred tiny little updates into one ZIP file. The inventory spoiling is something I'm quite proud of and I've found useful, though not everything's covered yet.

Willing to hear feedback, requests for things to be in v0.3 and offers of other relay scripts to include with full credit going to the original programmer, though please don't report items missed in the inventory thing, because I know all that are missing.

Muhandes

The inventory spoiler is very nice, but it is very wrong. It seems to use the buff from one item on the next item if it doesn't recognize it. I'll screencap if you want, but I'm sure you can recreate the problem.
Also, It would be nice to have the same spoilers on equipped items,

bumcheekcity

The inventory spoiler is very nice, but it is very wrong. It seems to use the buff from one item on the next item if it doesn't recognize it. I'll screencap if you want, but I'm sure you can recreate the problem.
Also, It would be nice to have the same spoilers on equipped items,

I'm not able to recreate this. There are some (many, actually) items for which the inventory data is missing, but they just don't show any blue text for me. Could you screencap?