Bug - Fixed Bookshelf Skills Not Available in 8316

Raven434

I cannot Summon Stickers or Summon Brickos through the Mafia pulldown menus for casting skills.

Skill Type tab is set for *all*.

I can do the summoning through the relay web browser.

Crimbo Candy is available and working. It seems to be just the bookshelves-based skills.

Winterbay

Interesting. I can't see a single bookshelf skill in the pulldown menus. The relay browser has no problems showing them. That is I can not chose Snowcones, Brickos, Hilarious stuff, candy hearts nor sugar parts to summon in the graphical interface.

The same is true for when I login, the breakfast never casts nay breakfast tome-dependent skills no matter what my settings are.
Currently using 8320, but it's been this way for quite a while.

jasonharper

Developer
Are either of you in Bad Moon aftercore? Handling of recalled skills may not be working quite right.

Do CLI commands like cast 1 bricko work right?

Winterbay

A definite "Yes" on the first question.
Result of using "cast 1 bricko":

Code:
> cast 1 bricko

You don't have a skill uniquely matching "1 bricko"

Raven434

Are either of you in Bad Moon aftercore? Handling of recalled skills may not be working quite right.

Do CLI commands like cast 1 bricko work right?

I am in HC Ronin, no BM.

Logging in...

All my bookshelf skills are available in the pulldown menu, with 8316 and the CLI works.

I am waaaaay confused now...

:/

Winterbay

Also: I can guess that incorrect handling of aftercore bad moon could be the reason for the breakfast not entering the VIP-room as well (i.e. the VIP-claw game is not used), allthough in that case I bought the key after I broke the prism.

slyz

Developer
I'm marking this as fixed (this was fixed on several occasions, the most recent to date was r9008).