Bug - Fixed Incorrectly Tracking Depleted Grimacite Equipment

Bazaaretw

I've had this issue for a long time, and decided to finally post it, here is a pic that should explain it, but Mafia's Maximizer Modifier often misrepresents the numbers that depleted grimacte gives. Which I could also see as a problem for scripts that use it to determine HP, or muscle/myst/mox equipment like for the basement.

Not pictured in the image (because it's blocked by the box) but it suggests be equipping the second time sword in the off hand instead of the gravy boat which today gives +4 rollover adv.

Just to note, I always use the most current version of mafia daily build, but this has been an issue for me for a long time, since last year at least.

incorrectdepletedgrim.jpg

Last edited:

jasonharper

Developer
Confirmed - it turns out that mafia isn't calculating the position of the mini-moon, and apparently never has. Therefore, all the elaborate code for determining the mini-moon's contribution to the overall moonlight, which I've checked again and again, wasn't actually accomplishing anything. Will attempt to fix shortly.

jasonharper

Developer
This should be fixed in r8235, but I'm not prepared to bet much money on it...

In any future report of this type of problem, please check whether the moon positions reported by the moon command (which now includes the mini-moon) match what's shown in the browser.