Bug Tracker

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded the bug tracker, there are some problems with it though in the process I wasn't able to import anything from the old database. If there is anything from in there you need you can ask me for it and I'll be able to dig it out hopefully.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hola / Vera / Jason if there are any changes you would like to see to the drop downs feel free to tell me and I'll fix them up.

Bale

Minion
I don't seem to have access to this bug tracker right now, so I'll just post my problem here to keep from forgetting it. Later on I'll repost it on the actual bug tracker when I can.

I was trying to cast Cantata of Confrontation when this happened. The troubling thing isn't that it tried to cast inigo. I understand that and won't make the error again. The troubling thing is that it didn't know Inigo's Incantation had already used 5/5 casts for the day.

Code:
[COLOR="#808000"]> cast cantat[/COLOR]

Casting Inigo's     Incantation of Inspiration on yourself 1 times...
Inigo's Incantation     of Inspiration was successfully cast on yourself.

[COLOR="#808000"]>     effects
[/COLOR]
2 of 3 AT buffs active.
Temporary Lycanthropy (3)
Go     Get 'Em, Tiger! (13)
♫ Polka of Plenty (22)
Leash of Linguini     (84)
♫ Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric (93)
Rage of the Reindeer     (96)

[COLOR="#808000"]> status[/COLOR]

Name:     bale
Class: Seal Clubber

Lv: 9
HP: 200 / 344
MP: 128 / 166

Mus:     161 (75), tnp = 69
Mys: 54 (49), tnp = 26
Mox: 77 (51), tnp = 2

Advs:     28
Meat: 8,695
Drunk: 19

Bale

Minion
So there's no bug tracker link at the top of the screen?

Thank you! I was looking for the bug tracker in its old place in the forum list. There wasn't a link at the top until now so I didn't think to look there.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
So there's no bug tracker link at the top of the screen?

Based on the post here, and a post in the mafia thread on the kol forum, I don't think enough people see that link. Even more disappointing, there doesn't seem any way to know if new stuff is posted there, which will likely reduce feedback from other users for bugs that veracity/jasonharper/holatuwol have a hard time reproducing, at the very least.

Bale

Minion
I echo what RoyalTonberry said.

Another lack, is that it doesn't keep track of which responses I've read and which bug reports I've read. That makes it more difficult to follow the bug reports.

At this time I miss the old bug tracker. Would it be possible to replace it? Or is there some way to configure the new tracker software better?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, I was worried about this. I'm going to have to find an alternative to that.