Question about auto-casting Summon Love Song.

A while back, my Mafia would automatically cast Summon Love Song for me, based on my setting for Autobuff until (drop down from 0% to 100%).

All I had to do is set the dropdown to say 50% and it would cast it as best as it could.

For the last week however, it refuses to autocast no matter what my Autobuff mana percentages are set to. I can still tab over and MaxCast that particular skill, but I have no idea what changed.

I must have messed with some setting, but I have no idea what it might be. I dont use any mana recovery, though in the Preferences I went ahead and set this option to do so (then just changed the dropdown to Dont Autorecover), just in case that controlled the whole MP/HP recovery panel functionality in general.

Any bright ideas? I do miss my auto-casting and I can't really do it with a Mood as far as I know.

jasonharper

Developer
Do you have "Cast summoning skills during buff balancing" turned on in Preferences?

Do you have that libram enabled in the breakfast settings?

Ah, there we go! I dont remember ever turning ON the libram summoning during breakfast, and don't entirely get the connection between breakfast and ongoing buffs. But hey... it works again. Thanks Jason!