Anyone ever seen this happen before?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That happened to me today when I was debugging the Louvre solver: I was adventuring in the Haunted Gallery for 20 turns and I hit the Stop button. Then I started a new series of 20 adventures here.

Apparently the old thread was still executing and KoLmafia ran both the old and the new sequence of adventures, alternating as you showed.

Did you hit the Stop button?

I was in strictly CLI mode...no buttons to push. the only way of stopping a script that I know of in this mode is to close the window.

Nightmist

Something that may or may not help is that you should notice that the "Encounter:" message is appearing after the substats and item drops. (Or maybe its just me but isnt it usually before?)

There are several oddities about it...note under request 29 that there are 2 encounters listed. I think all of it boils down to for some reason 2 seperate threads running the same script somehow got started. This was a batch file started script which has ran without flaw for a very long time. My account babysitter script. This flaw isn't really a problem. It just looked really really weird.