My Autoadventure/breakfast script

mottsy

To run put all these in your scripts folder, and run autoadventure
You WILL require Zlib
canadv
and, for auto fighting puttied monsters BestBetweenBattleScript

PUT ALL OF THESE FILES IN YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER!!!

This is a personal script.
Edit out the parts that don't suit you
1.It assumes you have torso awareness, if you don't then delete all refreneces to equip tux or tuxedo
2.It assumes that you are a mysticality zodiac remove the // on adventure 3 camp logging camp
3.It assumes you are trying to get an ultra rare so adventures 3 times in every ultra rare zone (exept camp logging camp) and spooky forest ( i hate spooky forest)
4.It assumes you want to do the daily dungeon (delete this if not needed)
5.It assumes you have an ancient stone head (you can buy one) to stop the lizard man giving annoying effects
6.It assumes that you want to adventure at the castle

you may also want to set outfits
meat (for farming in castle)
item (for when you're doing the three adventures in each UR zone)
rollover (max rollover adventures)

bounty chooses either castle (if available) or the one with the lowest amount of items (i spooky putty)

buys raffle tickets (4)
visits the orchard
reminds you to do your homework (i added it in as a joke)
feel free to edit it to suit you and post it here
also feel free to post anything you think i should add (spice melange support is coming soon)

EDIT!
added overdrink over drink
attempted to entertain you by nonsensical rambling
also included notify

Edit AGAIN!
Removed some stuff that was outdated
Added something as to That FN Ninja's suggestion

Attachments

• hippystore.ash
    104 bytes · Views: 112
  • bounty.ash
    6.1 KB · Views: 108
  • night.ash
    1.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Raffle.ash
    115 bytes · Views: 93
  • AutoAdventure.txt
    768 bytes · Views: 102
Last edited:

Spiny

Well.. many of the little .ash scripts you've included above could easily be incorporated into the main script with cli commands rather than independent .ash scripts containing those cli commands. As for the hippystore.ash... I'm not sure how mafia's breakfast command works when you have a login script like this, but I know that when I run the "breakfast" command after completing the war, it makes sure that I retrieve the daily meat reward and any other daily rewards from side quests I may be entitled to. I have no current plans of ever needing to use a login script such as yours, but it's good to have something in these forums for new people to get ideas from. I had neglected to tell my friend that login scripts were possible and when she saw your thread she learned something new, so it's cool in that respect.

mottsy

From Sxxxhxxxx (#1642212) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 04:29PM
I have opted to let you know that I have chosen to run <night.ash>. Thanks for writing this script!
From xxxxaxxhl (#1624892) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 04:27PM
I have opted to let you know that I have chosen to run <night.ash>. Thanks for writing this script!
From Uxxxxx (#1625747) [reply] [quoted]
From xxxxxxxxxxx (#1506489) [reply] [quoted]
From MaxxxxxrxSxxxtrxike (#1668718) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 04:26PM
From Sxxxa (#1506484) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 04:26PM

wow people are using it