Repeatitive log in

itamaram

I am planning on creating a set of multis (for a GOOD CAUSE. Don't look at me that way people). Is there anyway for creating a script for KoLMafia to log on as multi No. 1, run the main method, log in as multi No. 2 run main method etc'.

On an unrelated note, what is a map? (I was away from ash scripting for a while...)

Thanks.

Nightmist

[quote author=itamaram link=topic=312.msg1669#msg1669 date=1153817274]
Is there anyway for creating a script for KoLMafia to log on as multi No. 1, run the main method, log in as multi No. 2 run main method etc'.[/quote]
Im pretty sure theres an example in the redepository somewhere, although in very basics just make a standard CLI script and all you need to know are 2 commands.
Login PlayerName
and
call TheScript

And for maps, if you havent yet read the new manual... http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/advanced.html#maps

PS. [quote author=itamaram link=topic=312.msg1669#msg1669 date=1153817274](for a GOOD not interacting CAUSE. Don't look at me that way people)[/quote]
Fixed ;)[/Asshat]

Yeah what you should do is look at some other scripts like that (thier is a peak farming one that does just that. But use the basic break like this:
Code:
<CODE>;
cli_execute("login <PLAYER NAME>");
<REFERENCE TO ^^ CODE>;
<REFERENCE TO ^^ CODE>;
<REFERENCE TO ^^ CODE>;

thats the way i've seen it but remember to use the cli_execute("login <PLAYER NAME>"); script you have to have the player name and password saved. Good luck. i'd be interested in seeing the finished code!