Icy Peak Meat Hunting

Heffed

This is a modified version of the script I posted in the KoLmafia thread.

It will spend all your adventures at the Icy Peak, (after equipping your meat hunting outfit) then trade in your furs at the end of your adventures.

Yak Skin and Yeti Fur are commented out. It seems most people are only interested in trading the skins with the greatest return. Simply remove the comments '//' if you would like to also trade Yak Skins and Yeti Furs.

The script can take advantage of red and green snowcones if you have any. It will use the red cones first, then move to the green cones.

Change "outfit Meat Hunter" to whatever you call your hunting outfit.

Attachments

• PeakHunter.ash
    2.2 KB · Views: 264

pastafresco

would it be more efficient to have it farm with BOTH green and red effects?

Also, with a certain meaty new knob item, there are three efficient effects to use...
(/inv_use.php?pwd=&which=3&whichitem=1515)

ill try my hand at editing the script to adv w/ all three effects on...

Edited to remove password hash. Don't do this!

macman104

[quote author=pastafresco link=topic=28.msg88#msg88 date=1143771240]
would it be more efficient to have it farm with BOTH green and red effects?[/quote]Well, the only way to do that would be to add a black snowcone function similar to the others, since you can't have both green and red tongue at the same time, only black tongue is effectively both.

pastafresco

oooh.. i assumed that the tongues stacked... (to self: *noob*)
In that case disregard what i said above about green and red effects...

Edit: :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ *idiot*:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

ill post my edited version of Heffed's peak farming in a new topic once im done (should be soon)

( Don't get too down on yourself... OTOH, double-posting rules should apply here, just like KoL (and most other) forums... -Daychilde ;D )

Terrabull

I added support for Pink frosted astral cupcakes to be used w/ snowcones, or by themselves.
I love this script because it only farms the peak, I can take care of everything else, just the way I want.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• PeakHunter2.ash
    3.4 KB · Views: 93